Benefits & Features
- Suitable for up to one month daily-wear or seven days continuous
- Available for long-sightedness and short-sightedness
- Silicone hydrogel material – for oxygen transmission
- 33% water content – for comfort
- Visitint – for easy application
- Deposit resistant material – for long-term comfort.
Air Optix For Astigmatism Product Description
Air Optix® for astigmatism delivers you long-lasting comfort and stable vision. Building on silicone hydrogel’s natural properties, Alcon uses Tricomfort technology to ensure Air Optix® are breathable, moisturised and resist uncomfortable deposits.
Go to the Top
Stability is an essential feature when wearing toric lenses, and Air Optix® have developed a design that keeps the position of the lens in the eye secure. PRECISION BALANCE 8│4™ secures the location of the len, with two different points of stability. This means that the lens moves with your eye, and allows minimal rotation during wear – letting you get on with your life!