Benefits & Features
- Designed to reduce spherical aberration on both the cylinder and sphere meridians of the lens. Patient Benefit: Incredible vision with reduced halos.1
- Auto Align Design - Hybrid ballasting (peri and prism design), a large diameter (14.5 mm), and large optic zone (8 mm)*. Patient Benefit: Amazing stability and orientation deliver consistently crisp, clear vision.
- Thin, rounded edge design and moisture-rich packaging solution. Patient Benefit: Outstanding comfort on insertion and throughout the day.1
- Material: Balafilcon A (silicone hydrogel)
- Water content: 36%
- Optics technology: Aspheric optics
- Eye Care Professionals (ECPs) agree 97% of the time that PureVision2 For Astigmatism contact lenses deliver excellent stability.
- ECPs agree 89% of the time that PureVision2 For Astigmatism delivers consistently clear vision at all times.
- ECPs agree 98% of the time that PureVision2 For Astigmatism fits right the first time.
Purevision 2 HD for Astigmatism Product Description
Introducing the latest innovation in toric lenses, PureVision2 For Astigmatism. These lenses offer outstanding performance by design.
Go to the Top
PureVision2 For Astigmatism contact lenses are designed to reduce spherical aberration across both the cylinder and sphere meridians of the lens for incredible vision. PureVision2 For Astigmatism also incorporates Auto Align Design, a unique stabilization system optimized to deliver consistently crisp, clear vision all day, every day with excellent stability and comfort.